Pelican Crest Community Association
Community Amenities
Events Calendar
Useful community contacts and phone numbers
CCRs, Rules and Regulations and By-Laws
Community Newsletters & Archived Minutes of Board Meetings
Manage your assessment account easily!
Pelican Crest Community Association
Contact / Maintenancemaintenance and service requestContact information
Answers to common questions for homeowners at Pelican Crest Community Association
. . . . . . . Just the FAQs...

Q1. Why do I pay two Association assessments?
A1. Your home is located within the master association of the Newport Coast Community Association, and within the sub-association of Pelican Crest Community Association. The Newport Coast Community Association maintains the Newport Coast Community Association common areas to include the Pelican Crest entry area, guardhouse, and hires and manages the gate personnel (each gate is referred to as a Cost Center). Inside the Pelican Crest gate, the main road of Pelicans Drive and the right planter, turf, trees and sidewalk, up until Sail Vista, are also managed and maintained by the Newport Coast Community Association (master association). The Pelican Crest Community Association maintains the common areas within the gates, for the streets on the right side of the community (Avalon Vista is PCII). The streets on the left of Pelicans Drive, trees and slopes are maintained by the Pelican Crest II Association. You pay an assessment to the master association and Pelican Crest Community Association.

Q2. When and where are the Board Meetings held?
A2. The Board Meetings are typically held on the 3rd Thursday of every month. Meetings are held at the Newport Coast Community Center located at 6401 San Joaquin Hills Road, Newport Coast, CA, at 6:30 p.m.

Q3. Whom do I contact to obtain Pelican Crest decals for my vehicles?
A3. All gate access issues are handled by First Service Residential, the Management Company for the Master Association. Please contact the Gate Access Administrator at First Service Residential, at (949) 448-6183. The current gate administrator is Brian Renaud who can be reached by mail at:

Q4. How do I add a guest to my guest list for access thru the gate?
A4. Log onto and enter your User Name & Password. This will enable you to enter temporary and permanent guests into the gate access system so they can be issued a Guest Pass at the gate upon their arrival.

Q5. I would like to make changes to my lot, yard or residence? Do I need approval and how do I obtain an architectural application?
A5. All changes to a member's property require prior approval by the Architectural Control Committee prior to work taking place, except for annual color change outs and small area plant replacements in like-for-like fashion. All tree changes, removals and replacements require a tree plan to be submitted and approved prior to work taking place. Applications may be obtained in the CC&R section. Or, if you prefer Progressive can email, fax, or send it via regular mail, please allow us to know how we may best assist you.

Please contact Diane Mellring, your Community Manager, at (949) 582-7770, ext. 121, should you have any questions regarding this information.